This uniquely designed offering includes group and individual learning from multiple perspectives and can be designed to meet your organization’s specific needs for competency development. A typical structure is as follows:
- Group sessions for a cohort of 8-15 participants.
- Three full day group sessions over a three month period are linked together by different but related leadership competencies.
- Two Hogan assessments measuring leadership strengths and opportunities are included at the start.
- A total of three 90-minute individual coaching meetings are held in between the full day group sessions. The coaching meetings are focused on specific individual development objectives.
- Group sessions include small and large group discussions, peer coaching, case studies, new leadership practices and application of learning to on the job situations.
This program is designed for emerging and mid-level leaders and is an effective and efficient way to grow and develop the leadership skills of your future senior leaders.